Bangladesh IT professionals Association has been established to ensure the social image of the individual professional. Firstly it was established at Khulna targeting the whole country to be unified and accommodate this society.
This is the social community for the high professional IT specialist. All-year-round we are working on the table and for the time being, we want to get together and share our feelings. For this case, we arranged a massive gathering at the Shahid Titu Milonayoton of Bogura as the title of the BITPA Conference 2019. This does not only have a social meeting but also as an inspiration for the newcomers who are looking to build a career as a freelancer or as a job-holder. The entrepreneurs will be happy by introducing themselves to the newcomers and in this way we hope that new job opportunities will be open. The digitization and the digital government of Bangladesh would further be developed in this way. We are very happy to organize this and hope all of you are ready to enjoy the event.
- Our objective is to be introduced together with the IT professional and the IT entertainer.
- Helping society by providing new jobs to newly educated people.
- The unemployment problem would be solved, although partially.
- Helping the government of Bangladesh who is intending to develop the country as a rich and developed one.
- Globalization awarded people should be more facilitate here.
- This is the social activities of the IT professionals who have actually no social values by this time. Unlike the professional of the established professions such as doctors, engineers, builders and etc.
- The IT professional should also have financial values.
- Financial Institutions Like banks should also recognize them as true professionals.
ABOUT BITPA CONFERENCE
BITPA main focus is to motivate and show the right path to IT Professionals. Our audience belongs from beginner to expert IT Professionals like IT Entrepreneurs, Web Designers and Developers, Graphic Designers, Article Writers, and all freelancers working in the marketplace like Upwork, Freelance, etc. BITPA’s goal is to create to find solutions and grow networks between all IT Professional communities.
- Venue: Shahid Titu Milonayoton Auditorium can accommodate more than 800 seated participants. Our venue located in Bogura with cool space and a nature-friendly environment best for the day-long event.
- Audience: IT Entrepreneurs – Freelancers – Students who want to build a career in IT – Web Designer – Web Developer – Graphic Designers – Article Writers – Digital Marketers – Others Professionals who are interested in IT
- Social & Multi-Purpose Spaces: Outside the auditorium is an open space, used for catering, networking, and social points. We may also broadcast the talks into these spaces. Top-tier sponsors may avail the opportunity to set up promotional stalls.
- Media Exposure: BITPA will be publicized on several media outlets, including radio, printed press, and online. News about the event will be posted and updated online via our event’s website and various blogs, social media, and online news sites. This will expose our event and your brand to national and regional audiences.