Bangladesh IT professionals Association (BITPA) aims at providing a social platform to different IT professionals of Bangladesh. The organization started its journey from Khulna but will soon expand countrywide, serving thousands of IT professionals from the various region, connecting them together so that they can learn, share and grow together, as a community.
BITPA is an inclusive community which will welcome IT professionals of all sectors and expertise levels with open arms. At the same time, it will try to facilitate knowledge sharing and mentoring so that new professionals can learn from the ones with experience.
IT professionals are not very well known for their social prowess, they’re more of the dungeon dueling, keyboard smashing type. BITPA wants to arrange social meetups where they can come out of their hideouts and socialize with like-minded people.
We are going to arrange one such social gathering at Divisional Mongla Port Auditorium, Khulna as “BITPA Conference 2018”. We expect to have experienced IT professionals who will share their expertise and visionary entrepreneurs who will share their business knowledge with the audience. BITPA wants to align itself with the digitalization goal of the government and become an active social catalyst for tech-driven changes.
We’re very excited about this year’s conference and look forward to seeing you in November!
1. Build a social platform for IT Professionals.
2. Provide networking opportunities so people can connect and exchange knowledge.
3. Help and mentor newcomers to succeed.
4. Encourage entrepreneurship in tech.
5. Make people aware of the true potential of the global job market and business process outsourcing.
6. Building a better social presence for IT Professionals.